Pragmatic solutions with the help of a lawyer specialized in commercial disputes
If a commercial dispute is imminent, turn to the legal assistance and consulting services offered by Brisc Legal, a team of lawyers from Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We have particular knowledge in commercial litigation and we are ready to assist you in all phases of a legal dispute.
The Brisc Legal law firm from Cluj-Napoca with lawyers specialized in commercial litigation, who operate in Cluj and the rest of Transylvania, are available to advise you for:
- disputes arising from commercial, constructions and transport or real estate contracts;
- incurring the legal liability of the seller as a result of the sale of goods;
- banking law litigation or consumer protection;
- liability issues for construction works.
We fight to defend the interests of consumers in banking law disputes, foreclosures and the cancellation of unfair terms. See the case studies.
Lawyer with expertise in commercial litigation: debt recovery
Another important aspect for the smooth running of a business is the uninterrupted flow of cash. Regardless of the economic context, our lawyers prevent blockage of cash flow and are involved in reducing the costs and duration of the debt recovery process.
With a pragmatic and creative approach, we offer you support for the recovery of debts, either through direct negotiations with the debtors or through court proceedings, using simplified procedures, damages claims, or requests for opening of the insolvency proceedings. Similarly, we protect your interests within the debt recovery or enforcement proceedings initiated against you.
We develop and implement debt recovery procedures in multiple areas of commercial activity: transport, construction, services, banking, financial leasing and real estate transactions.
Benefit from our expertise for:
- the recovery of outstanding debts either through direct negotiation with creditors or using court proceedings;
- proceedings for contractual liability or liability in tort, opening of the insolvency proceedings;
- protecting the interest of debtors or creditors in enforcement proceedings.
Based on our previous debt collection experience, we created a short guide for sellers and exporters in Romania to increase their chances of getting paid on time and better collect outstanding claims from Romanian commercial partners.