We deal with all legal aspects relating to real estate development and construction projects, in particular by designing the required contractual instruments and by overseeing their implementation. We also provide legal advice in relation to a wide range of construction works, including industrial, residential, commercial and public works. If needed, we may assist you in court for any real estate related dispute.
We may serve you during the entire life cycle of a real estate project:
- identification of the appropriate corporate vehicle and contractual structure for your future real estate project;
- due diligence process over future property (title clearing) or target company;
- drafting of specific contracts (joint venture, shareholders agreement, lease, contractor agreement);
- acquisition and financing of real estate projects;
- legal assistance during the construction and operation process;
- real estate exploitation (office, retail, logistics leases; fit out to tenants’ requirements, shared office spaces).
Distressed real estate developments
Using an interdisciplinary approach, we may assist lenders or real estate developers in case the construction project is running into financial distress or is preparing for imminent insolvency or bankruptcy (legal counseling on complex issues of property law and related securities, assistance during loan negotiations or financial restructuring, advice on acquisition of distressed real estate projects or developers). We provide legal support during insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.